Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Wednesday
A very slow day at work has resulted in cleaning and putting up Spring decorations. Interesting day. It is such an odd experience for an Atheist to put up Easter signs and decorations. I am a very passive Atheist. I don't get in your face about Separation of Church and State!, Take 'In God We Trust' off of US currency, Down with God! ideas. I am just me. I know what I learned from church, and I have attended many of several denominations, and what I learned from school. I believe in science and that I do not need a god to be a good person. I have faith in what can be proven and I trust the love that I have for my husband and daughter. To me, that is enough. I was raised to be a strong individual. I have self confidence but I am not cocky. My mom and dad love me and I am grateful for the childhood I had. (Thank you parents.) All I can be is me and I don't need fear of this god or that alla or siddhartha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment